Friday, July 14, 2006

Rain brings the recap of memories......

There is really a fabulous atmosphere here at home (i.e. Aurangabad) & M enjoying it to its fullest. The continuous pouring of rain, sometimes heavily, while sometimes just like a shower. There are so many things & memories attached to it............

The feel of new raincoat, new shoes, new dress, new bag, the smell of new books neatly wrapped in brown covers......... All the unforgettable school days memories, experience of each year when the school starts. I still remember those days, when though I used to carry my raincoat with me, I mostly enjoyed the rain, getting wet in it, jumping in the pool of water etc....... Of course! I had to go through my Moms scoldings for all this........

The rains that I enjoyed with my friends during my college days. I still remember the mischieves we used to do........ especially the rain plan, it was that as soon as it used to start raining, we used to make so much noise in the class & would force our professors to leave us & then............ we all, on our bikes, would form a chain blocking the road & enjoy the rain............

My most memorable monsoon is the one I enjoyed at "Malshej" where I had gone for trecking. It is really a marvellous place. The experience of trecking through the mud, slipping now n then, fear n thrill of passing a jungle......... ending with all of us reaching the bottom of the mountain n enjoying the experience of exploring a small river at the bottom. When we reached there n I got down from the bus, I felt as if...... as if I was covere all over by the clouds......... the same experience as we usually see in the fairy tale movies. The atmosphere due to the rains was .................... Oooh Wowww!

Rainy season is the best season to enjoy trecking, no matter which place it is. Wherever you go, you feel like......... like earth has just entered her teenage & the sky is showering his Love on her, due to which she is looking more n more beautiful day by day...... Really, the way each even the smallest place looks & feels during the rains......... so Green, so Fresh, so Vibrant. So perfect for everything............. especially for Love

Isiliye to........ "Saawan - the Love season..........."

1 Comments:

Blogger Prash said...

Hey, hi!

Nice one! Kaafi colorful blog hai tumhara, really liked it. Specially last para bahot mast likha hai.

Keep it up!
-- Prash

9:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home