Monday, May 14, 2007

My Precious Treasure......

Who is......
my ideal....
my guide.....
my teacher.....
my caretaker.....
my best friend.....
My Mother......
Yes...... My Mama....... who has been & is always there for me whenever I need her........ & even when I dont need her........
But all this that I feel for her..... her need....... the way she has cared for me & brought me up in a very secured & happy atmosphere.......how much she strived & kept me away from all the evil & bad people...... all......... all that she has done for me........ I understood & felt only when I went away from her......... that is in last 4 yrs....
Like everybody....... even I took her for granted........ (even now I take her for granted, but.... d difference is that now I know it....) Always ........ shouted at her when I was angry....... cried in her arms when I was sad..... demanded that I wanted....... & she has beared everything........ without even uttering a word........ or shouting at me....
Now....... when I'm away from her for days together........ I know how much she has done for me........(is doing for me) Now I know the importance of she being there for me always........ whenever I wanted her.......... hearing patiently to everything that I have to say & share with her......... being happy when I'm happy ......... crying when I'm hurt & sad......... being strict when I'm rude & wrong........ guiding me......... Making me strong & confident....... making me capable of taking my own decisions.......... (right or wrong)........ n to face the results of it.......... Well - well......... the list is never-ending.........
But the most important that she tells me since from childhood:
"There are positive & negative qualities in every person....... but always search & take atleast one positive quality"
There are many such important things that she has told & taught me....... that I will follow for whole life......... but this is the one that I like the most....... which is also the easiest........
I remember a nice story which truly explains all that a mother does for us..... n also how we are towards her.......
A small boy..... who has just given his exams & started with summer holidays..... starts to go to his fathers shop..... there he see's his father giving bills the work he is doing......He see's this for 2-3 days & thinks of doing the same with his mother........ So the next day, he writes:
brought milk - 5 rs.
took care of baby - 10 rs.
helped in d work - 5 rs.
brought medicine - 10 rs.
----------------------------------
Total - 30 rs.
He keeps this bill so that its easily seen by his mother & leaves ot play....... Next day, early in the morning when he wakes up......... he see's near his pillow 30 rs. & a bill written by his mother....... which goes like this:
took care of u when u were ill - 0 rs.
taught u to read & write - 0 rs.
taught u to walk & talk - 0 rs.
gave everything u wanted - 0 rs.
-------------------------------------------------
Total - nothing
As soon as he reads this......... he starts crying & goes to his mother........ his mother takes him into her arms & says.........
" All that I have done for u is now paid by your tears.........."
Thanks a lot Maa.......
For everything...

1 Comments:

Blogger Udham Singh said...

An important message.

4:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home